Zebra Technologies is looking for Software Test Engineer, below is details of recrutiment notice from Zebra. kindly review and submit application.
Job Position: Software Test Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Execute the existing manual and automated test plans.
- Maintain and improve the exiting test plans
- Maintain and improve the existing automation code.
- Actively Participate in daily scrum and regular status meetings
- 0 to 2 years of experience in embedded Testing domain
- Bachelor/Masters Engineering degree with major in C.S.E or ECE
- Good programming skills in at least one programming or scripting language(like C, C++, Java, C#, Python)
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Experience on writing test plan, test automation and Manual testing will be added advantage
How to Apply : Eligible and interested fresher candidate can submit resume here
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
Company Overview : Zebra empowers those on the front line in retail, health care, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge — an edge that translates to delighted customers, good patient outcomes and superior business results. As the pioneer at the edge of the enterprise, our products, software, services, analytics and solutions are used to intelligently connect your people, assets and data. With decades of industry experience, we design with front-line users and workplaces in mind, providing the best-action guidance needed to optimize in-motion operations and make business-critical decisions.