Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
Gartner is hiring candidates for Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation in Gurgaon, India – Refer below details to submit job application.
Post Name: Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation
About the team:
The Advanced Analytics team within Service Operation group generates valuable insights by interpreting large volumes of data for Service Delivery associates and their leaders around new ideas, opportunities and strategies on the way we engage clients, leading to higher client retention.
- Implement analytics process improvements: automating data wrangling and manual analytics processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing data infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build stable scalable gold standard infrastructure to be able to analyze retention opportunities
- Design and execute unit testing to build error-free automation outcomes
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards
- Collaborate with leaders and their teams to understand analytics that could be automated for faster decision making
- Gather requirements from end-users to develop the best automation solutions
- Drive innovation to come up with new analytics processes and automation providing new business ideas and strategies
- Mentor/Coach other associates in the team and be responsible for their deliverables
Essential must-have skills:
- Graduation in Engineering with 3 – 5 years of experience in business analytics with applied experience of production level coding in Python and SQL.
- Practical understanding ETL processes and ability to write efficient “sub-queries” in SQL for extracting data from enterprise data warehouse.
- Proficiency with using libraries like Numpy, Pandas for data engineering and data preparation.
- Build dashboards in PowerBI as well as optimize PowerBI for performance.
- Ability to work with multiple datasets and curate custom KPIs with the right understanding of the business logic and operational implications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; be a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and fulfill them in a proactive manner
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can submit job application at official website
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India