Connection is hiring Sr. PHP/Laravel Developer in Boca Raton – Florida, refer details to submit job application for PHP/Laravel Developer jobs in Florida.
Positions: Sr. PHP/Laravel Developer
Location : US-FL-Boca Raton
Job ID : 2022-5761
Category : Information Technology
Type : Full Time
Connections Enterprise Solutions is a leading global IT solution provider focusing on providing technology solutions for the Fortune 2000, located in Boca Raton, Florida. Connections Enterprise Solutions’ mission is to connect people with technology that enhances growth, elevates productivity and empowers innovation.
We are a collaborative and flexible culture that offers work-life-balance. Small company within a large corporate umbrella. Start up feel but longevity and financially stable. Everyone has a big part to play. This position is 100% remote if you are in South Florida, you can utilize our office space.
Working under minimum supervision of Manager Business Systems, referring only exceptional problems and issues for management review or approval, the Senior PHP position involves application development, troubleshooting, support, work planning and documentation.
Where applicable, this position assures department processes are performed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
|20%||Application SupportDiagnoses, troubleshoots, and supports existing applications and websites.Works with end-users, customers and other stakeholders to understand the business needs and functional requirements.Develops software specification and other documentation.Fixes defects and resolve issues.Follows defined policies, processes and procedures.|
Employees are required to be present to perform the functions of this position.
Education and Experience
|Degree requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience|
|Major if applicable:||Computer Science, MIS or related field.|
|Minimum years of career experience to qualify for role:||7|
Includes a minimum of 5 year(s) of work experience in progressively responsible roles in business production site creation and deployment.
Connection, Inc. and its subsidiaries consider all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law. Connection will consider accommodations for any known physical, mental, or other impairments of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our applicant screening process and to effectively perform the essential functions of their jobs, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
- Must be willing to work in PHP legacy system while tranisitioning to upgrading technology.
- Experienced with database design and development.
- Experienced with CSS and AJAX.
- Experience with MVC framework.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and ability to apply OO concept in daily practice.
- Experience in eCommerce systems development.
- Dedicated to developing skills.
Good knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle and the best practices.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Systems Development methodologies.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Other Behavioral Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team or as an independent contributor.
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to compose professional business communications via email, letter, and proposals.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present professional demonstrations.
- Intuitive with ability to perceive others’ feelings and motives quickly from subtle signals.
- Decisive with ability to make a prompt determination and substantiate decision if challenged.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Organized with ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance according to priorities and deadlines.
- Quick study with ability to master a situation or learn new things with minimum direction or training.
- Supportive mentor with ability to guide and develop team members.
- Can-do attitude with passion for technology and best practices.
- Adaptable with ability to switch tasks based on shifting priorities.
Submit Job Application : Visit here
- Senior Java Developer Portal – NYC
- .NET Core Full Stack Developers – NYC
- .NET Developer / Architect (Oracle PL/SQL / TFS)
- Senior React Native Engineer
- React Native Software Developer
About Connection :
As a Global IT Solutions Provider, we connect people with technology that enhances growth, elevates productivity, and empowers innovation. Founded in 1982, Connection delivers valuable IT services and advanced technology solutions to business, government, healthcare, and education markets. Today, we serve our customers through our staff of highly trained Account Managers, our team of on-staff experts, and our efficient procurement websites. Additionally, we deliver global procurement solutions through our network of 500 suppliers in 174 countries. Twice recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Most Trustworthy Companies,” our goal is to provide customers with the expert guidance, state-of-the-art tools, and exceptional service to solve their technology challenges. Throughout our community, we strive to inspire success and increase the value of IT investments.