ServiceNow is hiring a Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist for Bangalore Location, refer below details to submit job application at ServiceNow.
Post Type: Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist
Employee Type: Regular
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Employer : ServiceNow
We are seeking an action-oriented industry product marketing professional who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. We need a content specialist to develop messaging and core content to position ServiceNow solidly in every industry we serve. This position will require hands-on experience creating compelling value propositions, messaging, and stories that deliver against our product and solution innovation to new decision-makers and line of business leaders. Additionally, this person will have the opportunity to work across industries to deliver against our new product commitments.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the product and solution marketing strategy by working across industry market teams to develop messaging, value propositions, use cases and assets that describe the unique benefits of ServiceNow for organizations.
- Build messaging and content aligned to personas — creating, writing, publishing and editing — including sales enablement, webinars, eBooks, blogs, sales trainings and customer case studies
- Work with industry marketing leads and help identify and support content for key marketing activities
- Champion the buyer’s journey and align with the campaigns team to map digital content and assets to appropriate stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization.
- Help develop and deliver sales enablement content to improve funnel and sales performance.
- Drive key elements of our product message that differentiate our position in the market and industries
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Natural empathy for, and understanding of, needs of customers across multiple types of organizations and industries
- The ability to quickly generate ideas for how our solutions can make our customers and partners more successful
- Creative messaging and content generation skills based on value, use cases, and customer outcomes
- Worked in or has knowledge of industries such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecom, Healthcare, etc.
- Passion about our products and solutions and the possibilities of shaping the future of how people work
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing or product marketing experience, in a global systems integrator or global tech company
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely for external marketing
- Experience in content creation and copy editing to improve clarity and ensure content accessibility for target audiences
- Ensure content is aligned to customer journeys, via industry, to the appropriate personas
- Ability to solve complex problems, partnering with a wide range of audiences
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, business or related technologies’ field
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform is a big plus.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates for Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist can submit job application submit here
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
About Company: At ServiceNow, we make the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. With 6,200+ customers, we serve ~80% of the Fortune 500. And we are on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Admired Companies®. This is the future of work.