Zebra Technologies is looking for Test Engineer, below are details of the recruitment notice from Zebra. kindly review and submit an application.
Post: Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune India
Company: Zebra Technology
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Overview : Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Designs, develops, and tests on a variety of software assignments that constitute a portion of a larger project
- Develops and tests documentation which describes the specific software functionality
- Participates and provides some input in project code reviews
- Runs software tests designed by more experienced engineers
- Reviews test results and perform root cause analyses to identify problems
- Provides recommendations and implements solutions to complex issues. Insures compliance with quality process and standards
- Makes changes to or upgrades existing software. Enhances and improves existing technologies to apply to new solutions
- Makes and implements recommendations to immediate team to enhance performance and improve productivity
- Seeks out new tools to analyze and solve problems
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Receives general instructions on routine work, new projects or assignments
- May provide guidance to non-exempt personnel
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally
- Primary intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate engineering field required.
- 2 to 4 years of proven experience in Java/J2EE software development.
- Hands on experience in Java frame work like spring, struts.
- Previous experience with: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL or other relational databases.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies.
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering packaged software or making customizations to existing packaged software applications.
- Strong desire for ownership of work you’re leading.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidate can submit application here
Recent IT Job Notification
- Software Principal Engineer – BIOS Automation Development
- Software Engineer – Opportunity for Working Remotely
- Software Engineer (Entry-level/Fresher)
- Software Engineer – Pune – Zebra Technology
- Software Engineer | Gazelle Digitals careers
Company Overview : Zebra empowers those on the front line in retail, health care, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge — an edge that translates to delighted customers, good patient outcomes and superior business results. As the pioneer at the edge of the enterprise, our products, software, services, analytics and solutions are used to intelligently connect your people, assets and data. With decades of industry experience, we design with front-line users and workplaces in mind, providing the best-action guidance needed to optimize in-motion operations and make business-critical decisions.