Uber is looking for Software Engineer-University/Engineering for location Hyderabad and Bangalore, India for freshers, kindly review below detailed IT Jobs for freshers and submit application as per given here
Post : Software Engineer
Experience level : Freshers
As a software engineer, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for riders, drivers, eaters, restaurant and business owners and cities alike. Are you passionate about massive scalability and conquering international markets? Do you want to make significant contributions to its success? If you answered yes to these questions, then you should apply to join our team.
We are passionate, engaged and excited about cracking the code on urban mobility.
What are we looking for?
- Strong coding abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and of OOP patterns. You’ve used programming tools (e.g. version control) and already have a couple of full stack projects under your belt.
- Fast learner: We’re looking for software engineers who perk up learning new technologies or a new partner API. You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends. You’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to try out new things.
- Speed and quality. You strive on proving that these are not mutually exclusive — that you can achieve both at the same time. You obsess about delivering business results as fast as possible.
- Ownership: We want you to own the code you write, every bit of it. Know clearly where it works, and where it breaks. Proactively exhibit an improvement plan and passion to drive it forward.
- Design and business insight: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- A standout colleague: You believe that you can achieve more when you work in a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2021) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- The capacity to work independently and execute with minimal oversight
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
Check Our recent IT Job alert :
- Software Developer
- Associate Data Engineer
- Associate – Technical Engineer
- Innoval Digital Solutions | SAP ABAP – Trainee
- Software Engineer | Piramal Finance
Company Overview: At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.