Recently Siemens was shared recruitment for a software developer for BE/B.Tech Graduates below are the details of recruitment. Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Job Position: Software Developer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science)
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Skill Set to have
- Applicants Agile/Scrum development experience is good to have
- Healthcare domain knowledge will be an asset
- Unit test / Integration test experience will be an advantage
- Preferred inter-personal skills/other capabilities:
- An applicant with Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to resolve ambiguous technical scenarios
- Candidates with Strong analytical skills and ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Proactive, Self-motivated, ability to take on new challenges and flair to learn new technologies
- Should exposure to working with multi-site global teams
Job Responsibilities: at siemens
- You should have Relevant Hands-on experience with Core Java and Spring Boot Framework.
Required Qualifications to apply Siemens jobs
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 1- 3 years of demonstrable experience in Core Java Development.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc(Computer Science or IT) or MCA with good academic record.
- You should have Good knowledge on Software Engineering concepts.
- We will prefer candidates with Angular, Java EE, Jason.
Apply : Eligible and interested candidate can submit resume here
Recent IT Job Alert
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
Overview: Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, mobility, and healthcare. Creating technologies for more resource-efficient factories and resilient supply chains to smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner, comfortable transportation and advanced healthcare, the company empowers customers to transform the industries that form the backbone of economies, transforming the everyday for billions of people. In fiscal 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the Siemens Group generated revenue of €57.1 billion and net income of €4.2 billion. As of September 30, 2020, the company had around 293,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available at www.siemens.com.