MaqSoftware Technologies Hiring for B. Tech./B.E. (CS/IT), M. Tech. (CS/IT), BCA + MCA/B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/B.Sc. (CS) + MCA for Senior Software Engineer in Hyderabad and Mumbai Location. here we have shared details of IT Job Alert for software engineer
Post Name: Senior Software Engineer
Location : Mumbai and Hyderabad, India
Education : – B. Tech./B.E. (CS/IT), M. Tech. (CS/IT), BCA + MCA/B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/B.Sc. (CS) + MCA
Experience Range: 4-6 Years
Company : MaqSoftware
maqsoftware are looking for a key member of a dynamic and fast-moving team. As part of the team, you will take part in sprint planning, product definition, and software implementation. This role provides a unique opportunity to be involved with every aspect of a software development project throughout its development life cycle. Our developers gather requirements, design code, test, engage in task management, and deliver end-to-end solutions to customers. This role includes all the technical challenges associated with ensuring project delivery on fast-paced projects.
Gather Software requirements (~20%)
- Participate in regular requirement discussion calls with Redmond team and customers
- Understand business needs to develop software requirements
- Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team
- Development iterative prototypes based on requirements
- Can identify the impact of changes requested in a sprint
- Estimate, plan, prioritize, and track deliverables in a sprint
Application development using C#, SQL Azure, Azure Data Platform, Machine Learning, Power BI and ASP.NET (~40%)
- Design and develop software architecture that is reliable, scalable, secure, and high performant
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility analysis
- Develop proof of concept for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design
- Unit test application features and data
- Demo the functionalities to customers
Quality Control and Quality Assurance (~20%)
- Must ensure quality of code as per standards, quality tools, and best practices
- Leverage and integrate code into CI/CD pipeline to enable orchestration of builds, testing and deployments
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot solutions.
- Test solutions end to end and leverage automation to eliminate manual validation.
- Participate in peer code reviews and external reviews for UI/UX, architecture, code, test, etc.
Training and certifications (~20%)
- Need to attend weekly technical training sessions like study groups, weekly talk, etc.
- Complete in-house courses and clear relevant industry-recognized certifications in Data Platform, Data Analytics, and Cloud Platform
- Complete trainings using online platform like Coursera and edX
- Can learn technologies required for project delivery like Angular JS, TypeScript, PowerShell, test frameworks, Python, R scripts, Azure Data Platform etc.
Desired Education & Experience:
- Eligible Education Requirment – B. Tech./B.E. (CS/IT), M. Tech. (CS/IT), BCA + MCA/B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/B.Sc. (CS) + MCA with a minimum of 60% across academic years
- Applicants have 4 to 6 years of software development experience
- ALso advanced knowledge of SQL, ETL, and DAX is important
Apply : Interested and eligible candidates can submit resume here
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
Company overview : MAQ Software accelerates data-driven transformations for Fortune 500 companies. Using data analytics, cloud technology, and data science, we accelerate software initiatives that enable our customers to transform their industries. We help our clients build stronger customer relationships, drive sales, identify new opportunities, and analyze marketing results from our three engineering centers located in Redmond, WA and India. As a member of the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) with ten Gold competencies, we offer customers a breadth of proven expertise across the entire Microsoft platform. We are the largest 3rd party publisher of certified Power BI visuals on AppSource and a Power BI Preferred Partner. As a premier supplier to the Microsoft Corporation, we deliver critical business insights to decision makers. Our customers choose to work with us because they are confident in our software delivery. Their confidence results from our commitment to consistent outcomes, reduced time to market, and a transparent workflow. Our customers benefit from daily software updates, agile practices, domain expertise, and quickly implemented feedback.