RFS is hiring Sr. React Native Engineer in Washington, DC, refer details to submit job application at RFS.
Position : Sr. React Native Engineer
Location : Washington, DC
Who Is Recruiting From Scratch
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
Our client just launched their interactive music app on the the App Store!
Their mission is to help more artists make a living from their music by empowering them with new ways to directly monetize, engage and grow their fanbase. Artists can drop new music, chat with fans and host live shows right from their phones, and anywhere in the world. The app also enables unique live music experiences for fans, with opportunities to connect with their favorite musicians and discover new music.
Co-Founded by Kid Cudi, Jon Gray, and Ian Edelman, they’re backed by global investment firm Battery Ventures.
- Collaborate with a small, tight-knit team to develop a scalable backend infrastructure
- Create a real-time, interactive mobile music experience with video streaming, video capture, gamification, and chat
- Solve cutting edge technical challenges through a combination of past experience and independent, technological exploration
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design through release
- 2+ years experience in React Native
- 2+ years TypeScript experience
- Strong communicator who thrives in a fast-moving startup environment
- Experience building scalable systems in production applications
Benefits: PTO, Health, and More!
Base Salary Range: $100,000 to $150,000
Submit Job Application : Visit here