Join Aave as Sr. React Native Developer in NYC – Refer details to submit job application now.
Positions: Sr. React Native Developer
Location: New York
Job type: Full Time
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3, and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and passion, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool… and we’re hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Senior React Native Developer to help build out a groundbreaking FinTech application from the ground up, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption.
The ideal candidate should have a background in the traditional FinTech industry and also be curious about Web3. They are excited to help build a quality foundation, drive key decisions early on, and set up the product for long term success.
This role is remote friendly. For coordination purposes, it is preferred that you are located and working within the GMT-PST time zones.
- Develop and launch a new React Native application
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering to define, prioritize, and build FinTech/Web3 features
- Collaborate with backend and smart contract developers
- Build a reusable UI kit
- Become a subject matter expert in payments and Web3
- Work with Design to implement a user friendly experience
- 3+ years of experience with mobile development in production environments
- 2+ years of experience with React Native development
- Strong expertise with iOS native development (using Swift/Objective-C and their development tools) and/or Android native development (using Java/Kotlin)
- Experience consuming external REST and GraphQL APIs from mobile
- English language fluency
- Strong expertise implementing designs in mobile applications
- Experience with off-line features on mobile
- Passion for writing clean and testable code
Nice to Have
- Experience with Ethereum Web3 frameworks and technologies, especially on mobile
- Knowledge/experience working on mobile cryptocurrencies/wallets
- Experience developing mobile financial applications
- Experience with animations and responsive UI on mobile
- Private health care
- Dental cover
- 25 days paid holiday
- Front-row seat in the development of a new Web3 future and new job category
- Innovation-driven work environment
Submit Job Application : Visit here
Other open positions :