Opportunities to join at Piramal Group – Required Senior Devops Engineer in Bangalore, refer below details of Devops Engineer.
Post: Senior DevOps Engineer
Primary Location :: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Work Locations: : Bangalore Piramal Enterprises Limited , 2nd Floor, 5-9-30, Road no. 4 Basheer Bagh, Palace Colony, Bangalore 560001,,,,,,
Job: : Technology
Organization : : Piramal Finance Day Job
- Candidate who have Engineering degree or Post graduation [MCA/MCS/M.Sc. Computer Science, MBA] with DevSecOps [AWS/Azure/GCP] or Secure SDLC track record. Certified DevSecOps is a plus.
- 7-10 years experience with secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes within CI/CD pipeline.
- At least 4 yrs. experience designing, and securing Data Lake & Web applications deployed to AWS, Azure, Scripting/Automation skills on Python, Shell, YAML, JSON
- At least 4 years hands on experience with software development lifecycle, Agile project management (e.g. Jira, Confluence), source code management (e.g. Git) , build automation (e.g. Jenkins), code linting and code quality (e.g. SonarQube), test automation (e.g. Selenium)
- Hand-on & Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services & Azure based Infra & applications
- Experience writing cloud formation templates, Jenkins, Kubernetes, docker and micro service application architecture and deployment.
- Strong know how on VA/PT integration in CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in handling financial solution & customer facing applications
- Key Roles and Resposiblities:
- Accelerate enterprise cloud adoption while enabling rapid and stable delivery of capabilities using continuous integration and continuous deployment principles, methodologies, and technologies
- Manage & deliver diverse cloud [AWS, Azure, GCP] DevSecOps journeys
- Identify, prototype, engineer, and deploy emerging software engineering methodologies and tools
- Maximize automation and enhance DevSecOps pipelines and other tasks
- Define and promote enterprise software engineering and DevSecOps standards, practices, and behaviors
- Operate and support a suite of enterprise DevSecOps services
- Implement security automation to decrease loop between development and deployment process.
- Support project teams to adopt & integrate DevSecOps environment
- Managing application vulnerabilities, Data security, encryption, tokenization, access management, Secure SDLC, SAST/DAST
- Coordinate with development and operations teams for practical automation solutions and custom flows.
- Own DevSecOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice.
- Act as Release gatekeeper with understanding of OWASP top 10 list of vulnerabilities, NIST SP-800-xx, NVD, CVSS coring etc concepts
- Build workflows to ensure successful DevSecOps journey for various enterprise applications.
- Understand the strategic direction to reach business goals across multiple projects & teams
- Collaborate with development teams to understand project deliverables and promote DevSecOps culture
- Formulate & deploy cloud automation strategies and tools
- Skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of the DevSecOps culture and principles.
- An understanding of cloud technologies & components
- A flair for programming languages such as Shell, Python, Java Scripts,
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats, current best practices and latest software.
- An understanding of programs such as Puppet, Chef, ThreatModeler, Checkmarx, Immunio and Aqua.
- Strong know how of Kubernetes, Docker , AWS, Azure based deployments
- On the job learning for new programming languages, automation tools, deployment architectures
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidate can visit here to submit application for IT Jobs Alert]
Apply latest IT Jobs Alert
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India