Hiring Salesforce Application Developer at Sub Life for Toronto – ON location, refer job role to submit Job Application at Sub Life.
Positions: Salesforce Application Developer
locations : Toronto, Ontario
Job type : Full time
Company : Sub Life
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
About the Business:
Sun Life Financial is a leader and innovator in engaging Canadians through digital channels, putting our clients at the centre of everything we do. The Sun Life Salesforce Centre of Excellence (CoE) Team is a dynamic group of people, building and supporting exciting mission critical solutions for business areas across Sun Life Canada. The Salesforce.com platform is a key enabler helping us deliver on our Purpose: To help our Clients achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
About the Role:
The Salesforce CoE team is growing and looking for a business-minded Salesforce Developer who can work with Salesforce technical lead for complex Salesforce.com implementations. The successful candidate will work closely with business partners and other IT teams to design, develop, and implement Enterprise scale and integrated Salesforce.com solutions.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the design and development of Salesforce.com solutions, following internal guidelines and standard processes.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations for how all aspects of the Salesforce platform can advance Sun Life’s digital transformation.
- Work closely with internal business partners as a functional consultant.
- Develop and demonstrate Proof of Concept (PoC) and prototype designs while developing a deep understanding of the business opportunity in order to come up with innovative solutions.
- Provide technical feasibility and effort estimate for proposed deliverables in Salesforce platform
- Contribute to Salesforce technical governance framework, especially around DevOps practice in Salesforce platform, design and development guideline.
- Perform post-implementation transition to application operational service team in Sun Life.
- Maintain and update the necessary system design documentation for applications built in Salesforce platform.
What you need to succeed:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of enterprise application design/development experience, including 2+ years in Salesforce Lightning experience configuration, customization, development using Salesforce.com best practices.
- Deep experience working with many aspects of the Salesforce platform, especially in Financial Services Cloud and Community Cloud (experience with Einstein Analytics also an asset).
- Proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce.com Lightning development environment including OOTB automation tools, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Lightning Components using LWC and SLDS frameworks, data migration approach & tools.
- Proficiency in integrating Salesforce.com applications with 3rd party system using REST and SOAP web services, event based integration.
- Software development fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns.
- Design and development experience using Agile project methodology.
- Hands-on experience with implementing accessibility compliance web design (i.e., AODA).
- Experience with development, code management and deployment tools considered an asset (VSCode, GitHub, BitBucket, JIRA, Jenkins, Force.com Migration Tool, ANT Scripting, etc.).
- Salesforce Certifications:
- Must Have: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Nice to Have: Salesforce Platform Developer 2, Salesforce Sales Cloud
Consultant, Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant
- Passion, Creativity and Collaboration
- Self driven and motivated to get results
- Proven ability to perform design, development, unit testing, implementation and documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com applications
- Ability to give expert advice and articulate complex ideas and solutions using a variety of media and tools to senior technical and business stakeholders and executives
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to express ideas, thoughts and questions so that it can be understood by various audiences and meets the customers’ needs
- Adept at working collaboratively as part of a cross functional team to deliver solutions
- Adept at working effectively on multi-site teams including offshore teams in India
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills to break down high-level business requirements into more detail by questioning and probing for clarification
- Good leadership, planning and consulting skills (business and technical)
- A strong appreciation of the quickly evolving digital technology landscape and its applicability to businesses and their clients
Occasional weekend / after-hours work may be required to support project implementations, system upgrades and support for production environments.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure influenced by market range data
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial security
- A common sense dress code, where you dictate how you dress based on your day
- An environment of continuous learning and improvement
Submit Application : visit here
- Senior Java Developer Portal – NYC
- .NET Core Full Stack Developers – NYC
- .NET Developer / Architect (Oracle PL/SQL / TFS)
- Senior React Native Engineer
- React Native Software Developer
About Sub Life :
Sun Life is a leading financial services organization dedicated to helping people achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives. We provide a wide range of insurance and investment products and services in key markets around the world including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Indonesia. At Sun Life, we have more than 34,000 employees and 112,900 advisors worldwide.