Deloitte is hiring Python Developer in multiple location, refer job role to submit job application.
Position : Python Developer
Location : Multiple
- Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
- Lake Mary, Florida, United States
- Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Management Consulting | Strategy & Analytics
Python (Scala/Spark) Developer – Senior Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feels and share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
- Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ requirements.
- Be responsible for developing and testing solutions that aligns with clients’ systems strategy, requirements, and design as well as supporting system implementation.
- Manage data pipeline process starting from acquisition to ingestion, storage, and provisioning of data to point-of-impact by modernizing and enabling new capabilities.
- Facilitate Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop environments by assessing client’s enterprise IT environments.
- Guide clients to the future IT environment state to support meeting their long-term business goals. Enhance business drivers through enterprise-scale applications that enable visualization, consumption and monetization of both structured and unstructured data.
Deloitte Consulting’s Analytics & Cognitive offering leverages the power of analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, create and manage large-scale organizational intelligence, and generate insights that catalyze growth and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of strong technical experience with Hadoop (Cloudera distribution), Spark with Scala or Python programming, Hive Tuning, Bucketing, Partitioning, UDF, UDAF
- NOSQL Data Base such as HBase, MongoDB or Cassandra
- Experience and knowledge working in Kafka, Spark streaming, Sqoop, Oozie, Airflow, Control-M, Presto, No SQL, SQL
- Expert level usage with Jenkins, GitHub is preferred
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Hands-on programming experience
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must be willing to live and work in one of our Center locations:
- Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
- Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
- Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Experience on data lakes, datahub implementation
- Knowledge on AWS or Azure platforms
- Knowledgeable in techniques for designing Hadoop-based file layout optimized to meet business needs
- Able to translate business requirements into logical and physical file structure design
- Ability to build and test solution in agile delivery manner
- Ability to articulate reasons behind the design choices being made
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS, or equivalent experience
- Any bigdata certification is a plus
- Senior Java Developer Portal – NYC
- .NET Core Full Stack Developers – NYC
- .NET Developer / Architect (Oracle PL/SQL / TFS)
- Senior React Native Engineer
- React Native Software Developer
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.