Trigyn Technologies hiring a .NET Developer / Architect in NYC, you may refer details to know more about job in nyc.
Position : .NET Developer / Architect (Oracle PL/SQL / TFS)
Position ID : J0422-0095
Location : New York, NY
State/Province : New York
Country : United States
Pay Rate : Open
Job Type : over 1 year (contract)
Trigyn’s direct government client has an immediate need for .NET Developer / Architect in New York, NY.
The duties of the consulting resource would be to plan, create, modify, test and implement code in support of any of the following:
- Develop Oracle stored procedure, packages, and triggers to integrate in-house application with cloud-based software
- Develop batch application using .net, oracle
- Develop with modern web development frameworks.
The consultant will adhere to client’s application development standards, including, but not limited to, project management methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT governance process.
- Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
- Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 36 months with Planview PPM Pro (formerly Innotas)
- 24 months experience with Azur DevOps Server
- 84 months’ experience in development, support, and implementation of software to process premium calculations, renewals, audits, and ratings for workers’ compensation and disability insurance following NYCIRB guidelines.
- 84 months experience with Oracle PL/SQL utilizing Packages, Types, Objects, Triggers and Advanced Queuing
- 60 months experience as a .Net application developer – TFS, visual studio with visual studio 2010 or newer
- 48 months experience with ETL tools
- 60 months experience with XML
- 60 months experience with XSLT
Apply : Visit here