Donnelly & Moore Corporation urgent requirement for .Net Core Full Stack Developer in NYC, you may refer details to submit job application in nyc.
Position : .NET Core Full Stack Developers
Location : New York, NY
Company: Donnelly & Moore Corporation
Seniority level : Mid-Senior level
Employment type : Contract
Job function: Information Technology
Industries : IT Services and IT Consulting
Our Utility Client in Downtown, NYC is looking for 3 .NET Core Full Stack Developers for 12+mo projects. This is remote to start but will start requiring 1-2 days onsite sometime in the summer.
We are looking for a Senior .NET CORE Full Stack Developer . The developer will be required to convert business requirements into working code. The developer should be able to closely with stakeholders (product owners, UX designers, project managers) and other development team members.
The developer should be able design and run unit test cases and integrate code as part of a Continuous Integration process. The developer will need to be full stack developer capable of analyzing the code and translating to business logic.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 10+ years of work experience as ASP.Net Core/Angular Web developer (.net) using Microsoft Technologies
- Hands-on development experience in ASP.NET and C# programming and development.
- Experience with Angular 6 and above, along with TypeScript.
- Experience with ASP.Net Core framework, Entity Framework Core, Core WCF, Web API core, WCF, Web Services, CSS, Bootstrap and HTML5 technologies. etc.
- Expert level proficiency in .NET Framework 4.0 and up.
- Expert level object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with .NET platform tools, utilities, and MS Visual Studio 2017/2019.
- Expert level understanding Web Server architecture IIS6.0 and up.
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle PLSQL (coding, performance tuning on stored procedures/functions, indexing etc.)
- Experience working with Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines or related tool set for CI/CD and automation
- Building and deploying docker containers
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- OpenID Connect desirable
Donnelly & Moore is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- We celebrate and embrace the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce, and strive to empower each individual.
When you are hired by Donnelly & Moore you enjoy these benefits:
- A 401K Retirement Savings Plan administered by ADP
- Eligibility to Purchase Medical, Dental & Vision insurance through Donnelly & Moore
Submit Job Application : Visit here
Other IT jobs