One of the leading and Most reputed IT companies Wipro Limited currently recruiting for WILP-2022, Eligible applicants from Wardha are invited to apply to Wipro Freshers Jobs 2021 Maharashtra, meantime check Wipro Ltd recruitment notification details over here.
Company Overview: Wipro ltd is a leading global information technology, consulting & business process services company and harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics & emerging technologies to help clients adapt to the digital world and toward make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability & good corporate citizenship, Wipro has over 190,000 dedicated employees from Maharashtra serving clients across six continents.
Recruitment: Work Integrated Learning Program – 2021 (WILP-22)
Job Locations: Across India (candidates from Wardha Maharashtra can apply to participate in wipro off-campus recruitment 2021)
Qualification: B.Sc/BCA/ Any Greducation
Experience: 0 – 1 Years (Freshers can apply)
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2022) Details :
Work Integrated Learning Prog. 2022 (WILP 2022) at Wipro is a unique learning-integrated special program that offers BCA and BSc pass-out students a chance to build a remarkable career as freshers at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, This program is officially sponsored by Wipro and candidate from Wardha or from entire Maharashtra state are eligible to apply.
Qualifications Requirement to Join Wipro Limited Maharashtra
- 10th Standard: Passed
- 12th Standard: Passed
- Graduation: Have an equivalent to 60% Marks or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing: 2021 Year
- To apply for Wipro Jobs from Wardha applicants have completed Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA or Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams can be accepted: Computer Science, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics & Physics
Other Criteria to apply Wipro Career in Wardha
- Mandatory to have studied Core-Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business & Applied Mathematics will not be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if have any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation must be completed within 3 years only.
- Education should be regular full-time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Maharashtra Central/State Government of India to apply for job nearby Wardha
- All Arrears and backlogs in the graduation need to be cleared at the time of the selection process
- Applicant Should be an Indian Citizen or if holding a passport of any other country then should hold a PIO or OCI card
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have already participated from Wardha MH before in any selection process held by Wipro in the last 3 months are not eligible to apply for this post.
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st year STIPEND: INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND: INR 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND: INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: INR 23,000
Service Agreement: From the start of joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Selection Process at Wipro Careers 2021 Wardha Maharashtra
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, the below details appended for your reference to apply for Wipro latest career from Wardha
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has time 20 minutes and 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (Total time: 20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview which is followed by an HR of Wipro.
Note: Candidates who have participated in any selection process taken by Wipro in the last 3 months are not eligible to apply for this post.
How to Apply Wipro Fresher Careers Wardha :
- Visit Official career page of Wipro at https://careers.wipro.com/wilp and click (Apply Now)
- Now Apply and Submit Details as required in the form given
- Create a login Details
- Candidate Profile (Fill the details: Name, DOB, Address, etc)
- Education (10th, 12th, and graduation details)
- Submit Profile
- Save the ID and Password at the secured place and wait for further communication mail from Wipro
Tag: Wipro Job for fresher nearby Wardha, Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Maharashtra, Wipro Openings nearby Mumbai, IT Job Alert in Wardha, Career at Wipro Maharashtra, Freshers Job alert Wardha, Wipro ltd jobs Wardha, Jobs near me in Wardha Maharashtra, BCA/Bsc Fresher Jobs, Jobs for fresher graduate in Wardha, WILP 2022 – Wipro Recruitment
It Job Stuff is the platform where you can have the best available career opportunity around the world, recently we are having job opening nearby Wardha city as a Work Integrated Learning Program where you can work from home as per the given criteria’s of our client as IT Job Stuff. refer our diamond mined articles to get loaded with field knowledge of the entire IT industry anytime, anywhere.