Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
Intel Corporation is hiring a Graduate Intern Technical trainee freshers for Bangalore Location, refer below details to submit application at Intel Corporation.
Post: Graduate Intern Technical Trainee
Job Category: Internship/Student
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: Intern Hire
- The mission of Intel Labs is to drive technology leadership for Intel. This includes coordinating research and development among several business groups and aligning Intel’s strategies and technologies with future industry needs.
- The Cloud Systems Research (CSR) Lab in the Systems and Software Research (SSR) Group in Intel Labs conducts exciting research to identify innovative technologies and capabilities for end-to-end (edge to cloud) infrastructure and solutions.
- One particular growth area of focus currently is end-to-end visual cloud systems and solutions that integrate novel media and analytics capabilities.
- The CSR team is looking for a graduate research intern who can be part of many facets of end-to-end system research (e.g., distributed graph processing systems, media, and AI acceleration) development of prototypes and proofs of concept for novel applications and influence future HW/SW architectures for Intel’s data centric product and technology roadmap.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with a great team of researchers.
- Current student pursuing a MS or a Ph.D. program in Computer Science and/or Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Research experience obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
- Experience developing and utilizing prototyping in order to establish and answer a research question
- 2 years of experience with C/C++ system programming language
- Familiarity with computer architecture concepts Preferred Qualifications (one or more):
- Experience with AI Frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.) or visual data processing libraries (e.g. OpenCV)
- Experience with distributed system, database development, graph database.
- Familiarity with workload characterization and HW performance modeling.
- Experience with developing Ninja code, familiarity with Python is preferred
- Experience developing open-source software The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and can take direction and follow-through on assignments
How to Apply:
Interested graduate trainee candidates can apply Graduate Intern Technical Trainee jobs in Bangalore > > Apply here
You may also like to check latest IT Jobs details
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
About Intel Corporation: About company: Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.