Intel Corporation is hiring Enterprise Software Development Engineer Bangalore, KA , refer below details to submit job application at Intel Corporation.
Post: Enterprise Software Development Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Employer : Intel Corporation
- The Ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements.
- He / She should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards.
- He / She may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases.
- He / She must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule. The applications they support are for internal customers (i.e., employees) and Intel external customers, suppliers, vendors, and distributors.
- The candidate will also be responsible for,
- Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options. – Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must.
- knowledge of SaaS solutions and Cloud integration development is desired.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits: –
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset
- Strong communication and Problem solving capabilities
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly-dynamic and AGILE environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, with a strong academic background is a must
- 0 to 2 years of experience in software development of business / enterprise applications.
- Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages – C++ /.NET / Python / C# ; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script ; SQL SERVER / My SQL
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts is a must
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
How to Apply
To apply Enterprise Software Development Engineer post at Intel Corporation, candidates can submit job application here.
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
About company: Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.