Microchip Technology Inc is hiring candidates for Engineer I – Verification or Chennai, India – refer below details to submit job application at Microchip Technology Inc.
Post : Engineer I – Verification
Job Location: Chennai, India
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Engineer I – Digital Verification
As a Digital Verification Engineer in the Secure Products Group at Microchip, you will be part of a larger digital logic design effort responsible for designing state-of-the-art hardware security solutions. This position requires someone comfortable will all aspects of Digital design development and is flexible enough to adapt with constantly evolving requirements. This individual must have good communication and organizational skills to be able to work with a larger design team located in Colorado Springs, CO, USA.
This person will also work with other functional groups to create integrated solutions to satisfy security needs of various industries. Join us, and you’ll help us design cost-effective, ultra-secure hardware defense mechanisms.
- Research and implementation of cryptographic algorithms and associated hardware, firmware and software.
- Participate in the verification and bring-up of such blocks by writing test benches, testcases, assertions, debugging code, and interacting with other design verification team members.
- Ability to understand project specifications and come up with a comprehensive set of requirements and develop a verification test plan.
- Identify functional and timing bugs/issues in analog/digital design blocks, debug and status update to verification lead
- Analyze and debug regression failures.
- Support design integration activities like Lint, Clock Domain Crossing, Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis and logical issues.
- Good understanding of digital design fundamentals
- Must possess strong Digital electronics knowledge
- Basic knowledge in Digital Design debug and ASIC Design Flow and tools.
- Strong interest in and basic understanding of cryptography, associated algorithms, and technology.
- Good documentation skills, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Willingness to get trained and exposed to multiple domains of Chip Design
A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
- Good knowledge/experience in ‘C’ programming language and/or Basic knowledge of System Verilog/Verilog
- Modeling and analysis of secure systems spanning chips and software, with respect to attack resistance, real time performance, power consumption and silicon area.
- Scripting and automation skills: Unix/Linux shell programming, Perl/Python/Ruby, Makefile, Revision management.
- Good knowledge of pre-silicon verification in Analog/Digital domain on ICs and SoCs is preferred
Education & Experience: BS is required. MS preferred. 0-1 years of experience in IC design.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can submit application over direct website here
You may also check recent IT jobs alert :
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
Company overview : Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading semiconductor supplier of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 125,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. For more information, visit the Microchip website at www.microchip.com.