Join leading Investment management company BlackRock as DevOps Engineer, Associate in Atlanta, US. refer job details to submit BlackRock job application in Atlanta.
Job Title : DevOps Engineer, Associate
Location : Atlanta, US
Job Category: Technology
About this role
BlackRock serves clients in more than 60 countries, including pension funds, foundations, endowments, hospitals, official institutions, insurance companies, sub-advisory relationships, high net worth individuals, family offices, and private banks. Within the Institutional Client Business, we pride ourselves on creating, communicating, and delivering investment solutions for clients worldwide. To that end, we have teams of professionals with expertise in the many functions that combined make this effort successful, including relationship management, marketing, sales, client service, and product development and management.
BlackRock’s Technology Infrastructure team is responsible for building and maintaining modern technologies both in the cloud and on-prem. We are looking for a Cloud Network Security Administrator to join us. This is a new role in our interdisciplinary team focusing on leveraging cloud capabilities within BlackRock’s powerful asset management platform in a scalable, resilient, and secure manner.
We are passionate about solving difficult problems through technology and are focused on utilizing the cloud to tackle large scale challenges.
Your role and impact
You are looking at a firm that recognizes strength comes from diversity, and who will embrace your outstanding skills, curiosity, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual. You are a strong candidate when it comes to your ability to work in an international team. You will have experience in building cloud infrastructure while keeping security, cost, performance, and complexity top of mind.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary squad to build out and maintain security controls for our cloud and datacenter
• Utilize deep technical knowledge to drive the delivery of scalable & secure network resources
• Assist in troubleshooting issues with the cloud services & platform related to network connectivity, partnering with our wider networking teams
• Build automation around on-premise and cloud network connectivity architectures & systems. Participate in design reviews and deliver on those designs.
• Take well known on-premise ways of working and translate them into a cloud native approach for modern technologies
• Participate with design and feedback workshops to improve our services and quality of work
• Participate in agile ceremonies to help deliver our commitments within our team
• At least 2 years of extensive Python development experience and hands-on shell scripting skills.
• At least 2 years of experience in experience in crafting and evolving CI/CD pipelines with GitLab or GitHub following GitOps principles.
• Good understanding of Azure or AWS or any public cloud solutions.
• Good understanding of VPN, Subnets, Network Security groups.
• Skills in Terraform, blueprints or CloudFormation to deliver complex infrastructure across Azure (Preferred) or AWS preferable.
• Deep technical knowledge and experience securing complex network architectures across on-prem and cloud, including network firewall appliances.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock’s current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what’s important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our “One BlackRock” culture means you’ll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work – wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Tags : Blackrock jobs in Atlanta, Jobs nearby Atlanta US, Technology jobs in Atlanta, Blackrock career in Atlanta, DevOps Engineer, Associate job in Atlanta, Job Opportunity in Atlanta,