Join leading Investment management company BlackRock as Vice President Unified Communications & Collaboration Manager in Gurgaon, IN. refer job details to submit BlackRock job application in Gurgaon.
Job Title : Vice President Unified Communications & Collaboration Manager
Location : Gurgaon, IN
Job Category: Technology
About this role
Company: BlackRock, Inc.
The Senior Unified Communications Manager will be a specialist in the latest unified communication products and will be responsible in leading the team that handles the design, development, delivery, and experience of Unified Communication System platforms. The individual will work closely with the wider technology teams on forthcoming projects to ensure any proposed infrastructure delivers the best service and integrates with existing and future technology. The candidate will serve as an escalation point for any engineering related issues or projects/tasks.
The candidate will be responsible for leading the team in designing and developing new UCC solutions, improve the performance and scalability of existing systems, help define security standard methodologies and develop innovative, groundbreaking tools for front office voice, video, contact center and trading systems. To do this, the individual will need to maintain awareness of the latest trends and developments in unified communications and collaboration as well as partner with other IT infrastructure teams within BlackRock. The role will also involve supplier management, so the individual will need to be able to establish productive partnership with technical companies and suppliers.
· Lead the team which handles the technical delivery of projects, including design, configuration and installation of technical solutions that meet business expectations
· Assist in the design, deployment and maintenance of the enterprise telecommunication and Unified Communications equipment
· Skilled in managing or leading a team and delivery of all responsibilities for that team consistently.
· Prepare detailed evaluations, requirements, and recommendations to technical and architecture designs for new UC technologies/services and their integration into the enterprise.
· Expertise in setting and handling client expectations, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence
· Research, analyze, recommend and implement new software, hardware, tools, systems and processes to provide state-of-the-art collaboration experience.
· Build and maintain project-related documentation, ensuring that accurate information is always available to other colleagues
· Ensuring maximum availability, integrity and performance of the Unified Communications infrastructure.
· Responsible for being a technical escalation contact for users, more junior team members and other teams.
· Strong troubleshooting skills accompanying creating thinking to resolve complex and non-complex issues.
· Responsible for complying with approved policies and processes defined by unified communications and other groups.
· Management of junior team members
· Coordination with other business groups for regulatory purposes
· 8+ years of experience in designing, configuring, and implementing Cisco UC Collaboration Suite of products
· Preferred B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
· Demonstrated knowledge of and hands-on experience with of Cisco UCM, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco IM and Presence Service, Cisco Emergency Responder, Cisco Unified Attendant Console, Cisco Unified Border Element, Cisco Voice Routers and Cisco Expressway
· Knowledge of Voice Recording concepts and implementations
· Experienced in implementing and supporting audio/video conferencing end points, Cisco Jabber, Cisco 8000 series phones.
· Knowledge of audio and video conferencing backend systems, Cisco Meeting Server, Cisco WebEx Meetings, Cisco WebEx Teams and Zoom
· Knowledge of Microsoft Teams Audio Conferencing and Calling Features
· Knowledge of telecommunications protocols, communications and standards, H.323, MGCP, SIP and E.164.
· Good understanding of the design of global Voice over IP telecommunications infrastructure.
· Relevant Cisco Collaboration accreditation is preferred.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Understanding of ITIL methodologies and processes
Our benefits To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock’s current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what’s important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our “One BlackRock” culture means you’ll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work – wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.
Tags : Blackrock jobs in Gurgaon, Jobs nearby Gurgaon IN, Technology jobs in Gurgaon, Blackrock career in Gurgaon, Vice President Unified Communications & Collaboration Manager job in Gurgaon, Job Opportunity in Gurgaon,