Join leading Investment management company BlackRock as Multi-Asset Strategy & Solutions – Associate, Core Portfolio Management in San Francisco, US. refer job details to submit BlackRock job application in San Francisco.
Job Title : Multi-Asset Strategy & Solutions – Associate, Core Portfolio Management
Location : San Francisco, US
Job Category: Investment Professionals – Investments
About this role
The Core PM team is responsible for a wide array of portfolio management responsibilities across MASS. In San Francisco, the team partners with Model Portfolio Solutions, BlackRock Sustainable Strategies and Global Tactical Asset Allocation, managing portfolios held by institutional and retail investors. The team partners in portfolio construction and design with CIOs and researchers, contributes to investment research, handles implementation, and drives improvements across the PM operating platform.
We are seeking candidates to join our team to build and manage custom multi-asset and equity portfolios. Given the rapid growth of the business, this role has considerable scope for the right individual to have an impact on both the success of the team as well as the broader MASS business. The successful candidate will possess outstanding attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, and have a passion for thinking critically about financial markets both across and within asset classes.
• Manage multi-asset portfolios comprised of ETFs and mutual funds and/or global single name physical equity portfolios
• Perform daily fund management tasks, including implementing multiple investment strategies, handling client flows, rebalancing, and attribution
• Ensure all mandates conform to performance expectations, investment guidelines, risk parameters, and regulatory requirements
• Utilize technology and analytical tools to improve processes and drive scale
• Collaborate with analytics, risk, data and other platform teams to drive improvements in systems, investment and trading processes
• Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (Physics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or similar) or equivalent demonstrated professional experience with proven passion for investing
• Proven experience in portfolio management of global physical equity mandates desired (2-3 years minimum), with solid understanding of developed and emerging equity markets and use of associated instruments: equities, index futures, and foreign exchange.
• Demonstrated understanding of the methods of portfolio construction and the quantitative concepts of risk and exposure, and their application to portfolio management through optimization, beta and FX hedging, and risk and performance attribution.
• Experience with asset allocation portfolios with very strong technical abilities to create scale through process automation, creation of tools and systems to manage large number of portfolios with complex relationships. Coding experience required.
• Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to remain focused across a wide range of portfolio types and activities. Strong process awareness and ability to address operational risk issues
• Ability to problem solve: identifying potential issues, seeking help or input from others, working quickly towards a resolution, and proposing and implementing changes to mitigate future issues.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver presentations internally/externally and coordinate across multiple groups around the firm
• Technical skills including Python, Tableau and SQL preferred
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock’s current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what’s important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our “One BlackRock” culture means you’ll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work – wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Tags : Blackrock jobs in San Francisco, Jobs nearby San Francisco US, Investment Professionals – Investments jobs in San Francisco, Blackrock career in San Francisco, Multi-Asset Strategy & Solutions – Associate, Core Portfolio Management job in San Francisco, Job Opportunity in San Francisco,
IT Job Stuff is one stop solution for IT lovers – Developers and Engineers in San Francisco, US, who is looking for career in software industry. We are here to share regular IT jobs updates from top companies like BlackRock, lets Apply Investment Professionals – Investments job in San Francisco US