Join leading Investment management company BlackRock as Fixed Income – Associate, Emerging Markets Corporate Debt Fundamental Research in Atlanta, US. refer job details to submit BlackRock job application in Atlanta.
Job Title : Fixed Income – Associate, Emerging Markets Corporate Debt Fundamental Research
Location : Atlanta, US
Job Category: Investment Professionals – Investments
About this role
BlackRock’s Emerging Markets Debt Team is looking to grow its global EM Corporate Credit investment team in Atlanta.
The group is seeking Senior Credit Analyst to advise on investment decisions across the credit spectrum, including high yield, illiquid, and distressed credit. The ideal candidate must have extensive sector and country-specific corporate credit knowledge in Emerging Markets, with experience in special situations, distressed investing, and illiquid securities and loans. Regional focus is mostly Latin America and CEEMEA.
Strong proficiency with financial modeling, and robust interpersonal skills are critical in this role. Ability to generate unique, outstanding investment ideas through fundamental credit analysis across the capital structure. The role is dynamic and requires a candidate to work with teammates in a collaborative environment as well as someone who is a self-starter seeking greater responsibility over time.
– Analyze and source sophisticated investment situations and develop these into trade ideas
– Understand credit risk across the portfolio
-Have a deep understanding of corporate accounting and forecast forward financial statements and critical credit metrics
– Evaluate a firm’s business model, its competitiveness within an industry, and the industry’s long-term health and viability
– Ability to marry “micro” corporate fundamental analysis with “macro” views on the sovereign and rate environment
– Bachelor’s degree; CFA and/or MBA is additive
– 3 to 7 years of proven experience working as a research analyst, preferably with a focus on high yield credit
– The ability to make investment recommendations that are supported by detailed analysis and critical thinking
– Ability to review bond indentures, credit agreements, and other relevant documents to aid in investment decisions
– Prior experience leading creditor negotiations and restructuring experience helpful
– Experience in portfolio construction a plus, but not required
– Proficient with in-depth financial modeling, with a strong understanding of cash flow modeling
– Motivated, committed, self-starter with a desire to add significant value to the firm
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
– Python or programming knowledge a plus
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock’s current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what’s important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our “One BlackRock” culture means you’ll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work – wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Tags : Blackrock jobs in Atlanta, Jobs nearby Atlanta US, Investment Professionals – Investments jobs in Atlanta, Blackrock career in Atlanta, Fixed Income – Associate, Emerging Markets Corporate Debt Fundamental Research job in Atlanta, Job Opportunity in Atlanta,
IT Job Stuff is one stop solution for IT lovers – Developers and Engineers in Atlanta, US, who is looking for career in software industry. We are here to share regular IT jobs updates from top companies like BlackRock, lets Apply Investment Professionals – Investments job in Atlanta US