Join leading Investment management company BlackRock as Global Allocation Fund – Associate / Vice President, Transaction Center in Princeton, US. refer job details to submit BlackRock job application in Princeton.
Job Title : Global Allocation Fund – Associate / Vice President, Transaction Center
Location : Princeton, US
Job Category: Investment Professionals – Investments
About this role
The Global Allocation Fund is designed as a flexible, unconstrained portfolio that can invest across asset classes, regions, sectors and securities, with the goal of delivering returns competitive with global equities with less volatility over a full market cycle. The Team seeks to add value across a broadly diversified investment universe in order to identify undervalued investment opportunities while mitigating macroeconomic risks.
The Transaction Center is responsible for implementing all portfolio strategies at the direction of the portfolio management senior team. This team serves to leverage a single set of investment insights and research capability in multiple portfolios with varying investment objectives, flows, and guidelines. In addition, the Transaction Center acts as the team’s conduit to BLK Operations, BRS and RQA for reporting, risk and trade modeling. The Transaction Center is also responsible for ensuring that all live portfolios are consistent with our model portfolio and with portfolio manager targets. This requires a detailed knowledge of each fund’s unique constraints and compliance.
BlackRock is seeking an Associate-level or Vice President-level individual to join the Global Allocation Transaction Center. Candidate should have 2+ years of experience in the financial industry. The position requires knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income securities as well as Derivatives and Currencies. Candidate should have a strong operational background, technical skills, and be detail oriented.
• Tailors the pure model portfolio to accommodate fund-specific portfolio compliance and restrictions
• Understand the nuances and regulatory requirements of our various investment vehicles
• Raise orders across asset classes and coordinate with the Trading desks, monitor and resolve trade and portfolio compliance issues.
• Monitor and manage cross-platform consistency of issuer and country exposures to ensure aligned with lead portfolio managers’ targets and intended positioning
• Build and utilize portfolio intelligence alerts to prevent risk events / inconsistencies and offer transparency to lead PMs
• Collaborate closely with various Operations groups to handle the processing of sophisticated instruments that are not well-supported in a straight through processing manner and on various issues on behalf of the fund and in place of the lead portfolio managers
• Manage portfolio lifecycle events such as new portfolio launches, significant asset transfers in kind, new trading agreements and derivatives documentation
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar field
• 2+ years of experience in the financial industry
• Knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income Securities, Derivatives and Currencies preferred
• Key Skills: Team player with excellent attention to detail, problem solving / analytical abilities, research skills and willingness to learn
• Knowledge of Excel and ATX, Python
• Knowledge of Aladdin Tools
• Strong operational background
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law. Details of benefits package including health, pension, and flexible working environment are available upon request.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock’s current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what’s important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our “One BlackRock” culture means you’ll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work – wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Tags : Blackrock jobs in Princeton, Jobs nearby Princeton US, Investment Professionals – Investments jobs in Princeton, Blackrock career in Princeton, Global Allocation Fund – Associate / Vice President, Transaction Center job in Princeton, Job Opportunity in Princeton,
IT Job Stuff is one stop solution for IT lovers – Developers and Engineers in Princeton, US, who is looking for career in software industry. We are here to share regular IT jobs updates from top companies like BlackRock, lets Apply Investment Professionals – Investments job in Princeton US