Join leading Investment management company BlackRock as Aladdin, Sales Enablement Manager – Vice President in New York, US. refer job details to submit BlackRock job application in New York.
Job Title : Aladdin, Sales Enablement Manager – Vice President
Location : New York, US
Job Category: Marketing & Communications
About this role
BlackRock is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join the Aladdin Marketing team and report to the Director of Aladdin Marketing. The role is based in New York or Atlanta.
Aladdin is an operating system that powers every aspect of the investment process for Asset Managers and Asset Owners. Relied on by BlackRock and investment firms around the globe, Aladdin enables clarity at every point in the investment process, enabling our clients to build and manage risk adjusted portfolios across capital and private markets investments. This career opportunity will join a growing team of marketers who are focused on accelerating our brand, and marketing’s contribution to revenue and client success.
The right candidate will partner with the Business Development, Marketing and Product Marketing teams to define and execute on a sales enablement strategy for Aladdin. The candidate will ensure sales stakeholders have the content, knowledge and tools needed to sell Aladdin and build our brand. She or he requires explicit tech / fintech marketing experience, a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to excel in fast-paced work environments. She or he will be a self-starter, able to interact with a variety of people and teams in pursuit of bold ideas that propel our brand and consideration while ensuring executional excellence throughout the implementation of said ideas.
· Partner with the Director of Marketing to define the Aladdin sales enablement strategy
· Deliver the sales collateral, knowledge and tools that sales stakeholders need to effectively articulate the value of Aladdin offerings to prospects and clients
· Create and maintain relevant Aladdin sales collateral across the sales funnel
· Ensure the Aladdin brand narrative is clearly articulated in all sales enablement collateral
· Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
· Communicate sales enablement roadmap to stakeholders
· Serve as a project manager when partnering with third party agencies
· Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
· Build a trusted relationship with sales stakeholders
· Gather and relay feedback to continuously improve the sales enablement strategy and collateral
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 3-5 years years’ experience in financial services marketing, with a focus on tech / fintech / investment management platforms
· Strong communication skills
· Experience creating impactful content
· Highly organized and skilled at project management
· Ability to collaborate across teams
· Knowledge of Aladdin and eFront products is preferred
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Tags : Blackrock jobs in New York, Jobs nearby New York US, Marketing & Communications jobs in New York, Blackrock career in New York, Aladdin, Sales Enablement Manager – Vice President job in New York, Job Opportunity in New York,
IT Job Stuff is one stop solution for IT lovers – Developers and Engineers in New York, US, who is looking for career in software industry. We are here to share regular IT jobs updates from top companies like BlackRock, lets Apply Marketing & Communications job in New York US