Opportunity to Join Amazon as Intern, Amazon is currently hiring Software Development Engineer for multiple locations like : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai & Pune , refer below details to apply IT Internship Jobs
Post: Software Development Engineer
Hiring type: Campus
Job Type: Internship with Amazon
- Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology?
- Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team environment?
- Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the needle?
- At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA.
- Our Software Development Engineers (SDEs) use cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work first-hand.
- The challenges SDEs solve for at Amazon are big and influence millions of customers, sellers, and products around the world. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about creating new products, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company where development cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
- If this sounds interesting to you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon.
- By applying to this position your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in India. This includes but is not limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune. To qualify, applicants should have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and graduate in 2022.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
- Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates to apply internship jobs at Amazon can apply here
You may also check latest IT Jobs alert here
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. You’ll also hear us say that at Amazon, it’s always “Day 1.” What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day – to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.