Clarivate is looking to hire Advanced Billing Analyst in Hyderabad, refer below details to submit job application.
Post: Advanced Billing Analyst
Work Location : Hyderabad India
Reporting into the functional lead you will be responsible for the following:
- To manage daily review and posting of invoices and credits and ensuring accuracy and timeliness in current order to cash workflow.
- Handling unique and complex billing issues.
- Manage internal queries via Saleforce.com (SFDC) Case Management functionality.
- To liaise with other internal departments to resolve issues in a timely manner via meetings (phone or face to face) or SFDC Case Management functionality.
- Assist with department and company projects and initiatives
- Assist and manage with Global Team Reporting and Metrics, analyzing data and reporting
- Assist with system user acceptance testing
- To ensure that system & operational issues are communicated appropriately
- Maintain knowledge of both Sales and Order Management & Billing
- University level degree or equivalent required, experience in finance or accounting would be preferred.
- 2-3 years direct experience preferred with order to cash, billing/invoicing or subscription management with a good knowledge of CRM sales systems and/or Order to Cash/Billing system
- Good overall business knowledge
- Good knowledge of Order Management processes and business systems including SFDC preferable.
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Research skills and able to work on own initiative
- Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and performance.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com is highly recommended – Strong MS Excel skills are essential.
- Knowledge on NetSuite & Zuora would be an advantage.
To apply Advanced Billing Analyst post, you can direct visit at official website here
Recent IT Jobs Alert
- Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist at Bangalore
- Amazon Internship : Software Development Engineer (Campus)
- Intel Hiring – Graduate Intern Technical Trainee at Bangalore, KA
- Intel Hiring – Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Bangalore
- Sr Svcs Business Analyst – Analytics Automation – Gurgaon, India
About Company: Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise. For more information, please visit clarivate.com.